With its open ink system, this innovative printer and its performance is completely unaffected by its surrounding environment, no matter how harsh or abruptly changing. The Rotech Seiko X72 uses unique FREEFLOW™ technology, removing the need for expensive, moving parts like pumps and valves. Outer case printers offer a sustainable, drop-on-demand system that reduces waste and eliminates labels.
Large area printer, ideal for high-resolution printing up to 72mm onto primary and secondary packaging
- Low capital investment
- No revenue lost through product recalls and off-line labelling mistakes
- Zero operator intervention means increased uptime and efficiency
- FREEFLOW™ technology, removing the need for expensive, moving parts like pumps and valves.
- Reduces waste and consumable costs
- No moving parts, meaning less breakdowns and downtime
- No ribbon or label stock to replace
- The printhead draws ink directly from the main tank, extending its lifespan by up to 6 times
- Completely unaffected by harsh or changing production environments
Easy to Use
- Industrial PC with a printhead. Because of this, any imaginable software, connector or communication protocol is compatible and 100% industry 4.0 ready
- Optional label design and management software- allowing you to choose the software that is best suited to your application
- 20cm touchscreen controller available
- Capable of printing auto date/time codes, graphics, and bar codes, including 2D/QR Codes. (Scannable and readable)
- Option for password protection to avoid tampering
- Easy start-up and shut-down
Full UK Support
- Installation and training can be provided UK-wide
- Almost 200 combined years of industry knowledge
- Our friendly and knowledgeable support team are always on hand to offer you assistance when needed, whether that be with a service visit or a quick call over the phone
- 12-month warranty
Max print height
Max production speed
Max print quality
Ink tank capacity
Printhead dimensions (L x W x H)
480 x 190 x 322mm
Controller dimensions (L x W x H)
153 x 258 x 203mm
"The X72 Jet Unit proved itself very quickly- zero downtime, was easy to use and accommodated all our print data requirements. Our savings based on direct box printing versus label print and apply are more than £3.5K per year, per unit."
"The cost-savings have been significant for us. A price per print study was recently carried out in Holland where they use the same printers and it worked out at 2.6p per thousand prints."
Green Partners Ltd
All budding gardeners will be familiar with Westland Horticulture, who are a leading supplier of branded horticulture products in Europe. From fertilisers to bird care to gardening tools, their comprehensive lines will impress even the most green-fingered of indivi...
Westland HorticultureRead More
There are few businesses that we work with which give us a truly sensory experience, but Green Partners Ltd is definitely one of them. When you enter their facilities in Spalding, Lincolnshire you are greeted with the powerful, intoxicating aroma of flowers - thous...
Green PartnersRead More
Talk with an expert
Book a demo and unlock the potential of Rotech's coding & marking technology.