Using clean, maintenance-free thermal inkjet (TIJ) technology, the RF Lite provides an ideal solution for the fast and reliable coding of sleeves, cartons and other packaging in its flat-form. This simple system is ideal for companies looking for a low-cost way to automate their date coding process.
Providing a simple, low-cost solution for customers automating their off-line date and batch coding process. Ideal for sleeves and cartons.
- Small footprint – fits onto a desk or bench, but can be supplied on a wheeled stand
- Entry-level system with a low investment cost and very short pay-back time
- Just one machine can suit varying packaging types and sizes with adjustable in-feed hoppers
- Reduces labour requirements for coding, allowing the workforce to be more productive
- Industry-leading speed – can code a day’s worth of sleeves in under an hour
- Integrated thermal inkjet (TIJ) printer ensures a crisp, clear print without mess or odour
- Auto code facility for automated date code generation
- Includes a catcher tray for neat stacking of the product once it has been coded
- Minimise downtime by swapping between product sizes in seconds
Full UK Support
- Designed and built in the UK
- Installation and training can be provided UK-wide
- Almost 200 combined years of industry knowledge
- Our friendly and knowledgeable support team are always on hand to offer you assistance when needed, whether that be with a service visit or a quick call over the phone
- Preventative maintenance and service contracts available
- 12-month warranty with all Feeding Systems
A manufacturer of nutrition-rich, hand-cooked meals for dogs has automated its date coding process with the help of a cost-effective sleeve coding system from Rotech, allowing them to keep up with demand while ensuring their date codes remain legible, even in chang...
Producer of nutritional, hand-made dog foodRead More
It’s easy to assume that labour-intensive artisanal food operations do not benefit from automated solutions in the same way that a technology-heavy manufacturer do. But in fact, as Pump Street Chocolate demonstrates, automating the date coding process by installi...
Pump Street ChocolateRead More
Rotech’s RF Lite has become an “invaluable part of the process” at P.K.Foods Glasgow Ltd, having transformed the efficiency of the pakora producer’s coding operation. The user-friendly TIJ (thermal inkjet) coder has won over staff on the factory floor and e...
PK FoodsRead More
Orexis Fresh Foods is a leading manufacturer of chilled, ready-to-eat food products, specifically dips of all ethnic backgrounds. The London-based company, has been a prominent figure in the sector for over 35 years, utilising traditional family recipes and techni...
Orexis Fresh FoodsRead More