With the controller and printer combined in one powerful, single unit, the X1Jet is extremely compact and cost-effective. Using tried and tested HP printing technology, the Rotech HP X1Jet offers excellent print quality and it’s compatibility with both water and solvent based inks makes it suitable for printing variable data onto a wide variety of substrates. A Wi-Fi version is also available, allowing for multiple head integration with connectivity between the units.
An entry level thermal inkjet model, ideal for auto codes. All combined into one powerful, single unit that is extremely compact and cost-effective.
- High resolution print using clean, cartridge based, system.
- High speed capability 90m/min
- Capable of printing auto date/time codes, graphics, and bar codes, including 2D/QR Codes
- Range of ink colours including black, white, red, yellow and UV.
- Network connection as standard
- Compact TIJ printer with a small footprint on the production line
- Integral photocell for product detection
- Optional external trigger / encoder for greater integration
- Free format design software that can also remotely control the printer
- Washdown version available
Easy to Use
- Controller and printhead all in one
- Variable control via interface
- Patented Click’n Print cartridge holder for fast, straightforward cartridge replacement
- Extremely simple to use – no training necessary
- Low overall lifetime value- no service contracts or hidden costs
- Maintenance free coding system with increased uptime in comparison to TTO and CIJ technologies
- Reduces labour requirement for coding, allowing the workforce to be more productive
Full UK Support
- Installation and training can be provided UK-wide
- Almost 200 combined years of industry knowledge
- Our friendly and knowledgeable support team are always on hand to offer you assistance when needed, whether that be with a service visit or a quick call over the phone
- 12-month warranty
Max print height
Max layout length
For varying and constant speeds, max 90m/min
Max print quality
Printhead dimensions (L x W x H)
118 x 75 x 95 mm
MacPhilips Foods Ltd is a UK distributor of African Foods which they supply to wholesalers and retailers across the UK and Europe. Their quality products include seasonings and spices, palm oils, flours, maize, starch, beans and a range of tinned produce
MacPhilips Foods LtdRead More
In the first UK installation of its kind, Rotech has supplied Molls Bacon with a five head, centrally-controlled TIJ (thermal ink jet) coding solution. The capital cost was a third less than the thermal transfer systems that are usually specified for these on-therm...
Molls BaconRead More
A thermal inkjet coder from Rotech has proved to be a flexible, reliable and economical alternative to continuous inkjet coding at Paragon PE, a fast-growing Cheshire manufacturer of sanitisation products. The versatile coder is being shared between two filling lin...
Paragon LtdRead More