These thermal inkjet (TIJ) systems hold more than ten times the amount of ink than regular ink cartridges. With a volume of 400 ml, the frequency of ink changing is significantly reduced. The fill level is monitored in real time and if the ink level is low in the primary cartridge, the bulk tank refills it automatically.
For coding applications with a high consumption of ink
- Large volume ink reservoir system for thermal inkjet printers.
- 400ml ink cassette used in conjunction with special 35ml cartridges
- Compatible with Integra One, X2/X4JET and Quadro printheads
- Up to four printheads can be fed from one ink system.
- Pressurised system to ensure consistent ink delivery and permit mounting at convenient position for cassette loading
- Reduces downtime for cartridge changes
- Significantly reduces the equivalent cost per cartridge (usually by a factor of around 3)
- Low ink indication to ensure timely change of cartridge
Full UK Support
- Installation and training can be provided UK-wide
- Almost 200 combined years of industry knowledge
- Our friendly and knowledgeable support team are always on hand to offer you assistance when needed, whether that be with a service visit or a quick call over the phone
- 12-month warranty