Industrial Packaging Printing Solutions
Offline packaging & coding solutions for industrial products
Industrial packaging & printing products can have huge numbers of variants. An offline printing system from Rotech can provide the flexibility to respond quickly to market demands.
Industrial products can come packaged in a wide variety of formats, all of which can be handled by Rotech feeding systems, for example
- Blister cards
- Clam pack insert cards
- Fold over header cards
In addition Rotech have supplied systems to cope with the wide variety of information that needs to be printed on seed packets.
Two technologies stand out for their suitability for customising of Industrial (and Horticultural) Products:
A technology that is totally clean in operation and offers a number of benefits:
- Large print width – up to 128mm.
- Almost unrestricted print length.
- Ability to print large amount of fine text, even graphics and logos.
- Ability to print bar codes in any orientation.
- White ribbons available for printing on dark surfaces.
An inkjet technology that uses a cartridge system to ensure reliable, high resolution print. Benefits include:
- Ability to print over flaps and seams in cartons.
- Barcoding capability, notably 2D.
- High speed capability.
Late stage customisation allows for the use of generic packs, eliminating the need to hold pre-printed packs and so responding rapidly to production requirements.