Offline coding solutions - other
Offline coding systems have applications beyond packaging halls in the pharmaceutical, food and allied industries.
Sometimes referred to as “late stage customisation”, the ability to print product on demand at the time that it is required can have many benefits, including:
- Reduced stock holding of pre-printed products
- Fast response time
- Ability to add new products to the range
- Ability to cater for last-minute changes to details or run size
This has led to systems being supplied for the following products:
- Plant seeds
- Automotive parts
- Artists materials
- Vacuum cleaner bags and spare parts
In addition, these principles are just as applicable in the digital print industry where sheets of paper need to be fed at high speed and variable data added such as:
- Promotional messages and lottery codes
- Security number
Whatever the application; whatever the industry, Rotech have a feeding solution.