Medical Packaging Printing Solutions
Offline packaging & coding solutions for medical products
Medical packs such as Tyvek pouches are often hand labelled. Rotech offline feeding systems can automate this process or replace the label completely by printing directly onto the pack.
Rotech’s RF1-F friction feeder is a well-proven feeding system for medical packaging printing.
Three technologies stand out for their suitability for the printing of Medical pouches, both of which will withstand gamma and ethylene oxide sterilisation
A technology that is totally clean in operation and offers a number of benefits:
- Large print width – up to 128mm.
- Almost unrestricted print length.
- Ability to print large amount of fine text, even graphics and logos.
- Ability to print bar codes in any orientation.
- Ribbons ideal for medical papers including Tyvek®.
An inkjet technology that uses a cartridge system to ensure reliable, high resolution print.
- Barcoding capability, notably 2D.
- High speed capability.
Digital Inkjet Printer
Ideal for printing of very large areas which can include any variety of text, barcodes, or graphics.
- Fully programmable.
- Low running costs.