Cosmetic packaging printing solution
Offline packaging & coding solutions for the cosmetic industry
When clarity and accuracy of printing is all important, Rotech has the solution.
Coding of cosmetic cartons needs particular attention to detail as high-gloss surfaces on easily marked and the print must be right every time. Rotech have three types of feeding system for the effective and accurate handling of cosmetic packaging:
- Friction Feeder – able to handle a wide range of products.
- Shuttle Feeder – specifically for regular reverse-tuck cartons.
- Vacuum Feeder – a pick and place system, particularly suitable for cartons that mark easily.
These feeding systems can be fitted with a variety of coding systems.
In conjunction with Rotech’s intermittent motion Servo Drive system, the carton is stopped very accurately under the coding (or stamping) head and then marked with a technology that still offers a number of unique benefits:
- Ability to produce a solid white code.
- Ability to produce a true mirror finish gold or silver mark.
- Large range of colours, including metallics.
- Unrivalled rub resistant.
- True graphic quality of print.
A programmable technology that allows for easy changeover of data as well as the ability to print bar codes, including datamatrix.
An alternative programmable technology that burns down to a contrasting layer to produce a visually district mark.
Pre-printing of cartons can allow for information such as product variant or shade to be added far more accurately than might be possible on line. A system of this type is idea for subsequent hand packing of product.